Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday 25, 2008

I figure it is time for an update. This past weekend I went to Impact, a retreat at my church for the youth. Twas fun. Our host home dad built us our derby car for the race. We mounted a high-heel chair to it. It ended up being mucho grande coolio.

Yesterday our experiment worked the first time we tried it for the first time ever in Chemistry. *maybe it was the second time ever* We learned about Mr. Herb's book. It sound interesting. I think that I will like it when it is done. We also learned that Heath can write. Her introductory paragraph was more like a story than an introduction to a water research paper.

Today I went to the Now and Then shop with LLB. We had been to Bedford's for a GS feild trip and b/c it took almost no time whatsoever we asked if we could go to N&T. Neither of us paid any attention to the time and after being there for an hour mom called. Oops! It was supposed to be a quick trip. As I did not wish to die, we quickly paid for my vintage cards and left the building. Briskly we walked home. I was the whole time asking LLB " What exactly did mom say? Did she sound angry? Did she talk like she was mad at us for being gone so long and sound very harsh or was it more I forgive you for not checking the time when you said sorry?" Pretty much I feared the worst b/c I was stupid and didn't pay any attention to how long we had been in there. Luckily, thank you mommy, she was more worried that we hadn't called, which we were told to when we were leaving, and she thought that something might have happened to us. My mom was gracious and forgave understandingly b/c she knew that we had quite unintentionally extended our shopping trip beyond what we had planned.

I now must do the dishes and some chemistry then I think I will plunge into Mansfield Park. Jane Austen is my friend.

Talk to ya'll later!
Lady ;P

p.s. Ya know what I just found out. Spell check doesn't work if all your words are spelled correctly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. That's deep. N&T is just.... whoa. Wellwellwellwellwell. Sin Eater is MAVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fixin to be done. Jane Austed is my friend too, but my iTunes downloader is not. It won't download Mansfield Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rage.

Anonymous said...

Jane Austen....ahhh...Mansfield Park rocketh.
The movie's awesome too..

Anonymous said...

It is??? Is it like, old as dirt or what?

Anonymous said...

No, PBS made it...last summer I think. :)
You can go to PBS.org, click on the masterpiece series, click on Jane Austen, and watch a clip and a sort of trailer if you want...

The Lovely Lime said...

Hi!! You have a blog! Awesomeness...
I love Jane Austen. I haven't read Mansfield Park yet. Is it good?
<3Bri