Saturday, February 16, 2008

J. Alan says I am pretty.

The Bodice

A sleeve
The end of the zipper in the back.
It is a pretty color. I like the neckline. But umm, I don' t think the dress was really me. 'Sides it is too small. I can get into it but twas a tight fit. Mrs B. let me borrow this and some others to see if I wanted to use any of then for the banquet. I need to call Bella Italia and Bowling world. I hate to talk on the phone to weirdo stranger people. Sorry Nicole, you can't have my dress. You have to find your own. One of these days I will put it on and let ya'll see it.
Right now I am listening to music for Children's church tomorrow.
I am trying to find music that all the kids will like. Tis harder than it should be I think.
I took pictures for a small private wedding today. I don't have as many good ones as I thought that I did. Some of the ones that looked clear on the camera weren't on the computer. My silly camera starts to lag after a few pictures. Aggravating it is. I need to work like crazy so that I can buy a new one. I could also use a car. But then I would need a lisence. To get that I would have to take a test! Maybe I don't need the car or the lisence. Maybe I just need to suck it up, study, then take the test. I think that would be the most accurate of maybes.
We(dad and I) went to block buster tonight to get some movies. It took forever. There wasn't much but we ended up getting some war movie for him, SecondChances, and Arsnic and Old Lace. We have decided to not to go back anymore. We might try netflix.
I saw Ms. Potter at Sam's and I said " Happy Birthday mom!" as I put it into our cart.
She then in turn "Happy Brirthday"ed me. Then she said "Didn't I give you this for Christmas?". No she didn't. She bought though, and put it in the gift closet for my birthday. So guess what I got for my birthday today?
Blogger is evil for not letting my spell check work!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dress!!!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

for real you do!
I will bring it thursday and you can use it if you wish. Well we have to ask Mrs B. but she offered them to me and if I don't use it I don't see why you couldn't.

Anonymous said...

We use netflix!
Explain the Happy Birthday thing please.
Dress is prettypretty!

Anonymous said...

Your spell check works? Nu-uh!!!! I hate it when cameras pull that trick. Cain't say I liked Netflix. Maybe it was just because Dad was operating and the movies he picked are the movies HE wanted... but you have to wait before you get any movie, you can't just run in and get it. So, we quit. We are spur of the moment people and netflix...just ain't spurofdamoment.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Meggy...we did something for a while, but it didn't work so great...
We buy movies we wanna see a lot, and if we don't, we...rent them, I think. :P Or borrow them from someone who has them. :P :P Mostly Tara and Trev.
Okay, I think I should go now...
Oh, yeah, and the dress is prettyful...
Hannah

Brandon's Girl said...

Depression hurts. Oh well, I guess I'll find a different dress.
~Nicole