Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I got a 25 for real

Heath came over this evening with her sister. We watched the redemption of Sara Cain.

That was all I had time for last night.

Twas a good movie and now I want to read the books.

I have a new bed. It has a trundle for Beans. My room is now cleanish. It will be after I make my bed and pick up a few things.

We have mice. Tis bad. They made a huge mess under my bed. Yuck. Mouse poo everywhere. Why my room? I have no idea but it meant that my floor got vinigared. Then we found more under the microwave. The the wall, the counter, and the floor, plus other things around them got vinigered. We set traps. The bait is gone but we are still still with out Morte mouse.

Chemistry stresses some people out but sorry Shawna momma I don't get it! My paper was finnished and turned in with a creative title and boring in body. Who really wants to read " Wastewater: A pharmaceutical landmine"? I wouldn't. But that is done and I have two chapters to finish. Two, you ask? Well yes b/c I forgot to do the endofthechapter questions for nine. I thought I did but I don't remember the answers thus I am doing it agian. Then I will do chapter 10. Aghsdafk! Oh well.

Tomorrow is coop and my Modest lapbook class. Last night before Heath came over I made my lesson plan. I think this week will go better than before. ;D

I just had a call from Britter and we are not going to go out of town as we thought. Things have come up so it has been canceled.

Saturday I have a baby shower to got to and I am taking pictures for a friend of the family.

Last week was the Gothard seminar. Twas good but long. I made a new friend her name is "Jeddica". We are now corresponding via e-mail. Tis wondermous. Everyone should go to a Gothard seminar at least once in their life. No kidding you need to go. It is convicting and helpful. In fact, twould be best to go more than once. First you have to go to the basic before going to the advanced. There is one part though that I could have done without. But that will have to be another blog post. Rather that is an "in-person" story. So if you see me you can ask me about it. ;D My church may have another one this summer. Almost-Newlyweds! you need to come if they have it.

Chemistry is yet beconing me agian. I must answer its call.

Did I tell ya'll our Music ministry is leaving. It is really sad. But God will bless his obedience and we get to meet new people! That is always good. That too may be a blog post.

olive-wa!;D
~Lady

p.s. That there is called Red Neck Dixie French. ;0D
What is up with my spell check not working?

5 comments:

Brandon's Girl said...

You got a 25 in what?

Anonymous said...

ACT chica

Unknown said...

you got the results that quickly?
good job
and Happy Birthday, or at least, I hear that it is your birthday today :^P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah!!!
Love,
~Hannah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!
What is a Gothard semenar?
Do I know the ppl of the baby shower?
I just posted on my blog...
and.... nm to say.
luv,
bitty