Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My banquet dress

The front
The whole back

Beading on the skirt. (Sorry I couldn't get a good picture. The fabric is too shiny.)

The waist
The back
I will not wear the blue shawl. I'm going to get a shrug that actually matches. I think that matching is a good thing. Who knows what shoes I will wear. Probably flipflops.


Isn't the beading pretty? I sink so. Thanks Mommy for finding it for me. My mommy bought it at Dillards the day that we went to FtF last year. In order for me to have somewhere to wear it I must call the restaurant and bowling place agian. I forgot to ask the bowling place if we could reserve lanes. Actully I didn't think of it. And the restaurant manager was busy and that is who I need to speak to. I do that tomorrow and then this week or early next week invatations will be sent out. Yeah Ha ya'll!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it Rebekah! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress!!! Just beautiful! I am glad you are not wearing the blue shawl. LOL

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wannit!!!!!!!! You gotta take some really good pictures of this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lovely Lime said...

Aww pretty dress!!!!!