Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm here!

I figure ya'll deserve a real post considering the last one I wrote was accidentally deleted. ;f I know tis a tragedy.

Last night Lady Lana three of her brothers.

OOO that makes a lot of sense. As I was called to join my family, I was unable to finish this post on the day that I started it. Now then,.. Lana and her bros did come on Sunday night to ACC. The dear girl stayed and told us a story. Twas delightful. Mr.M told her to move up stairs so that her followers would change into civilian clothes again. Her poor brothers were left to their own devices downstairs. Sorry guys we just don't ge to see her often.

On to last night! Last night we decorated our Christmas tree. It is beautimous. All we have for ornaments are ones that we have gotten on Christmas's past and some that have been made by various children. Every year on Christmas eve we get jammies and an ornament. I wonder what they look like this year.


Now today's news. This morning we went to the dentist. NO CAVITIES! WOoohooo! Then we were off the the Solid Rock. We saw Joel. He was working. Mom honked at him but it didn't scare him like I hoped. Drat. While we were there we bought a Veggi Tales nativity like the one that the bitties played with at church. They love it but mom and I have just about had enough of Jr Asparagus's "O Little Town of Bethlehem". Some times that song sounds like Beanie cryin' in her bed. This afternoon the monster of J.Alan wouldn't go to bed so in our last attempt to quell his energies I went and laid down by him. It worked but it also sent me in to a delightful, deep slumber. I awoke at four to "Get Beanie". She was awake too apparently.

Yummy there are sweet potatoes in the oven as well as acorn squash. Green beans are on the stove to go with our orange food. Breakfast was yummy today b/c mom made Paula Deen's praline french toast casserole. Talk about tasty(not to mention fattening)! Yummers! Mom was on this really cool website last night when she got the casserole recipe. I don't remember the name of it but it had this thing that would automatically change the ingredient amounts according to how many you needed to feed. You just put in the number of servings and it cuts or adds it all up. Nice it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful life! Sure I'll take the job if I can member the password. Uh...I don't. Can you e-mail it to me? Workin up ideas... thinkin a bit green.
PS - Don't get rid of that word verificaion thing after all. It's a spam blocker.

Anonymous said...

Ok Meg twill send you an e-mail. Thanks girlie. Is there any way we can save these settings and get them back if I want to? I HIGHLY doubt that I shall dislike it but just in case?.. If not then I will be daring cause this does not affect my physical person. And they tell me change is good. ;o) I hope they are right!