Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas time is here...er...was

Hi ya'll I hope you have had a wondermous Christmas I most certainly did. Let me seee. The presents that I presented to my siblings were all happily recieved. All but Nopee that is. She has issues with thankfulness. J. Alan loved his puzzle but I think even more he loved Beanie's book. She did as well. I wish I had caught her face with my camera. But right now I have no clue where the charger for it is. Snap dragons! Continuing onward into my post...I do believe that every household should have a child of about two or three with them on Christmas day. I have never before seen such delighted faces. Beans Louise is very expressive. She makes the funniest noises and faces. Mom liked the shirt I got for her and Katy's present was a hit as well. Wounded Soldier loved his present. I got him Risk for the computer. Now, to his delight as well as our own. he needs no one to play the game with him.

This is the day after Christmas and so I will list everything(ok just some of the things) that I recieved. I didn't know what to ask for so people were pretty much on their own as far as what to get me. I got two song books. One is some pretty renditions of hyms the other is from Amazing Grace the movie. It has a bunch of songs that were inspired by (?) the move. It isn't a score book though. I recieved a string of realy pearls. They are beautimous. A Jon Deer hat. I wore that all day yesterday. I have a shot gun in a box. Yes my dear friends, I now have my very own shot gun. It isn't put together but she is pretty in the box. Wood stock and everything. ;l My grandpa gave me his old lappy. It is old but it works and I have some photo softwere as well as some good Bible softwere already on it. Woo hoo! I am liking having it. I did my spelling on it this morning. ;-D Last but not least after everything was opened mom came out with money. Each of us kids got $100 in ones. We are to use it on whatever we wish. I think I may tithe and then put it all in savings. I have spent so much money this Christmas season! Eeek! It was worth it though. Every one liked what they got from me.

After breakfast before presents Daddy read the Christmas story from Luke and then about the wisemen in Matthew. This year we ate cold cereal. I love cold cereal. Frosted shredded wheat is the best. Yumm-o. I think this Christmas went very well. No one is on a let down b/c their attitude was wrong. And I don't think we went too overboard with presents. ;L not too bad any way. God is good. I had my family with me. Grandpa was in from Podunk. The only downside is that my other grandparents didn't come over to watch us open presents like they usually do. :-( We went to their house for dinner after our Christmas frenzie and spent the whole afternoon there. I had a nap that afternoon. That was GREAT! Hmmm. Oh! And the kids got a teeter totter. It is a major teeter-totter. Twas big.

Well it is all over and I am not on some low. I am just as happy, no happier, now than before. What a joy.

I almost forgot. My bell choir rang in the Christmas Eve service. They did a wonderful job. We rang "Little Drummer Boy" they ring it throught twice. The first time was reallly good for them but by the second time around they were at "Oh LOOK! There are people out there!" (Our church was packed. It was a little less than usually but, still VERY full) So they sorta forgot to look at me and it got a little rough but over all it went very well. I am proud of them. Ok I think I am done now.

2 comments:

Hannah Hobbs said...

Hehehehehe...very good about your gun!
At any rate, I'm glad you had a merry Christmas...
~Hannah

Anonymous said...

a gun???? why? :P well cool anyway...
lappy?? AWESOMENESS!!!
100 1s??? Wow...
I MISS you and everyone from the play MUCHES!!! :'( but I will see you tomorrow, right??? I MUST!!!!
~Emy