Saturday, December 29, 2007

How! (now you answer with Ugg!)

The MOM
Guess what! Now I have a dog story. Mine is tragic I will warn you. My beagle-doschund mix had puppies on Christmas Eve, seven to be exact. As usual two puppies died pretty quickly but that is normal in a big litter. The runts often die. Emy, I know it is sad. But since Monday we have had 6 die. Dad expects the last on to die tomorrow. I am not sure why they are all dieing. We think it is b/c Violet(their mom) has laid on them. It is winter so we put a blanket in the dog house and puppies get under the blanket and Vi doesn't know they are there and it is all over bad. She usually doesn't lie on this many tho. Maybe something else was wrong with the pups. Yes, Emy, I really am sad. Wow this is actualy a short post. It may grow in length as the night tarries on but for now this is the end. :SMOOCH:Lady

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like dogs, and I think that's sad! :(
Ah, well. :)
Happy New Year! (early) :P
Hannah

Pyrolord said...

That's sad :(

Anonymous said...

It is really sad. This is the first time that I almost cried b/c the puppies died. I did get sick to my stomach. The last one didn't die and is doing well. She/he, I don't know which at the moment, is a medium brown. Very cute!

Emma said...

oh Lady.... (I didn't put your name! :P tho I almost did and then remembred not to LOL) that is sooooo sad!!!! But the dog is cute. I bet the pups were adorable. :'(
btw, who are the pups in your slideshow? too old to be these pups...
~Emy

Anonymous said...

Here is the funny of the day. lady feeling sorry for the momma dog bent down to give her a love.Well! Violet certainly did love her back with a big wet lick right smack in the mouth! You all should have heard the howl (not the dog)..........

lady's momma who laughed until her sides hurt.........