Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Presents

Dad, Beanie and I went shopping this morning. I got another peice to add to mom's present and some stuff for the child whose name I drew. That person was revealed to me this morning. We lost the original list so we had to go by what Katy had figured which was, at least in part, incorrect. She thought she had figured my person but nOo. That threw the whole thing off.

We went to SDC on Thursday and had a wonderful time. The bitties were pretty good but, they sure were ready to go home when we finally did leave. Nope was our only whiner. We went shopping before we went to the park. I got a birthday present for a freind and a Christmas present for a family member at GAP. We looked for bitty shoes at the 3 childrens clothing stores but twas of no avail. None had any for us.
At SDC we watched their version of Dickens ACC. Tis funny. This year they had the much needed change of music for the big Christmas tree to "dance" to. Beanie loved all the lights and she danced to the music throughout the park. She wanted to ride the frogs but when I set her in the seat (after waiting a fair peice with her all excited) she came apart. No froggy, No froggy, NOOOO! So much for that.

The ride home was exciting-ish. Dad VERY tired. We turned on the music and used every other device possible to keep him awake. He hit his face, splashed water on it and his head, then in a finaly attempt danced to Adam Steffy. The latter was quite funny to watch. After a while we stopped and dad got out walked around, ate hot food. I stayed in the car with the sleeping children and was soon pretty much asleep myself. I was of no use the rest of the trip home. My eyes were mad a me for forcing them to stay open for so long so I gave in and let them have their way. We arrived home all in once peice without any intersting manuvers done by the driver that I know of. Did I mention that this was all in fog? The fog was thick and only in patches. We would have to slow down to get through the fog and then come up to speed only to be met by another patch. Daddy's poor eyes were sick of straining.

Today we are off to Grandpa's. We are staying the night and going to church with him tomorrow. I am excited. There are some people there I haven't see since last time I was there in August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh fun!!! i love SDC's ACC!!!
~emy

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas, Lady!!!
luv u,
EMY

Hannah Hobbs said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Love,
Hannah