Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blow ups


Beanie had a come apart for hmmm, 10-15 minutes. She wanted to go outside with dad and J. Alan. They were blowin' up the blow ups. Thing is, she's scared of the blow ups. Plus it is chilly outside. Beans Louise didn't care. She still wanted to go outside. So she cried and cried and screamed and screamed and called for dad and screamed and cried for a good long time. Finally I was done and, not gently as I should have, stuck her in bed! No more screamin'. When I came to get her the noise had gone down a few decibels and understood no more fit pitchin. Good Night that child!

Tomorrow we (2G and I) have a recital. I found out about it yesterday. After that I am going to my cleaning job then off to church to see my Awana kids. It has been two weeks since I have been there. I am ready to go back.

My family is watching the old cartoon Grinch this evening while mom is at a Sunday School party. Ooo "the" song is on. I can hear it.

I wan't ya'll to read Ephesians 4:29-32 AND 5:1-13. Then comment me about it.

2 comments:

Emma said...

2G???
I shall read those Scriptures tonight...
~Emy

Anonymous said...

Seen the real grinch movie? Some naughty parts, but utterly hilarious.
While on the subject of movies, I saw the last Pirates of the Caribbean. Twas horribly made! Wasn't a BAD movie, but just a bad job!!! I was dissapointed, but hey it's the end of the trilogy and now I know what happens.