Thursday, March 6, 2008

My house broke the fall of some poor unasuming snowflakes

Yup ya'll we have snow. B/c of those beautiful flakes coop was canceled and I am unable to attend the choral concert. I am hoping it is canceled that I may be able to go again when it is rescheduled.

Tonight was pizza night. Except for we did not realize that we had no meat not much in the way of veggies therefor our pizzas were skimpy on toppings. Oo.Oo. 'skimpy on toppings' could be another way of saying that a girl is not dressed modestly! Hmmm.

Today Lienardo, aka Wounded Soldier, was reflecting on some stuff that is going on at church and said something that I thought was pretty good. He was watching the snow fall, and at the time, it wasn't sticking. He told me, "That snow is like today's Christian stuff. We have more than ever but it isn't sticking." In other words, or at least when I expanded upon the thought this is what we concluded, we have so much that is "Christian" but very little of it is real. Today's "Christian" society isn't really Christian at all. Rather it is a mixture of different man made philosophies that are meshed together and called Biblical. This philo crud is given to people with the promise that your life will be better but in all actuality it doesn't do anything. Very few are converted b/c very few are told that they have a need to change their ways. I know the quote and the ideology behind it doesn't really match. But we understood what he was talking about.

The snow is 'sposed to last until Saturday morning but I am hoping that it won't. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow but I want to shoot. Skeet practice is tomorrow afternoon. I, snapdragons, will not be able to shoot tourney but I still will get to practice with the team. Stupid conflicts.

I just pulled out my camera and it is broken. The lens is loose in the inside and can't recoil. It makes me sick!

We have Easter play practice Saturday afternoon and that morning Taters has solo and ensemble.

Jr/Sn banquet invites were sent out yyyesterday ? or Tuesday. Mary Dimes has gotten hers already.

I am finally sick. I had a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday it didn't hurt but it was still laden with drainage as it is today. This morning I hardly had a voice. As the day had waxed it had become greater but I still can't talk very loudly.

My next post was going to be interactive but b/c my camera is now broken I can't. SNAPDRAGONS!

6 comments:

Brandon's Girl said...

WHAT THE HEY IS THAT THING?!!! It's sorta creepy...
~Nicole

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

It is a tucan suit. I do believe it to be lovely!

Unknown said...

your camera?
oh no.... Girl, I'm so sorry :(

And sorry that you're sick, that's no fun....
Hope you feel better soon
~Lana

Anonymous said...

I wanna tucan suit!
I think it is perfectly wondermous!
Sorry you are sick, will have to talk to Jesus about it. Bye, Lovely Lady!

Anonymous said...

No Jazzy. :P

Anonymous said...

why ever not?