Thursday, March 20, 2008

I jsut got home from my first skeet shooting practice. I shot 4 of 25 but I am happy. I didn't expect to hit anything! I had a blast. Next practice is on Saturday morning. My right shoulder doesn't hurt, that is the one I shoulder the gun with, but the other does a bit. It doesn't really hurt but it sorta throbs. My left elbow also started to hurt. It makes me think that I am not holding my gun properly. Oh well I will figure it out.

Play practice is tomorrow night. Saturday night is our first performance. Saturday morning is shooting practice again. Then saturday afternoon is play practice.

I stink. I smell of shotgun shells and dirt. Quite lovely it is.

I get to go to tourney! Yeah~ha! Not that I will be anygood but I get to go! Be with people I like to hang out with and that make me laugh, I will. Tis good. This is all if thing go well and I don't die or something. JK But it is true as long as I don't get hurt or in trouble. And if I were to get hurt I would probably go anyway to cheer them on.

Olive ~Wa my dear readers! ;*

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to smell like dirt, too.

Anonymous said...

Meaggy how do I make the green around my flower picture be black. I would like that black.

Anonymous said...

What play are you doing? is it for Easter?
We have our first Easter program "presentation" tonight. It's kind of exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. :)
I like your photo of the rose!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Yes it is an Easter program. This is for kids but everyone can come. Tonight is our dress rehearsal.

Unknown said...

Last night's program crashed and burned.
Well, not the whole thing, just a couple of places...

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight doesn't. Apperently we are expecting very few people to show up tonight. Whippee! not. I like large crowds not itty bitty ones. Especially when I am sposed to talk to them. If we have all adults who will I ask "how do you think you would feel?"

Anonymous said...

Well, I would say it crashed, just maybe not burned. Because even though the drama had some trouble, Jaz and her mom still did a great job on their song.
I'm sure tonight will be better though (i hope!)

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Our crowd was miniscule. But everything went ok.