Sunday, March 23, 2008

He IS Risen.....

I just finished watching 'Enchanted'. I liked it ok. Twas cute.
Mom asked my brother if he wanted to watch it every day for the next week. Nopee answered the question with "yes,yes,yes, yes,....." J. Alan's voice rang out with hers till her realized what he was saying and it quickly and abruptly changed to "No,no,no, no, no".

Our plays went well today. Sadly the number of people who came was much less than last time. If we combined the people from all three of our performances then we could have had about the same amount of people as 1 of the performances last year. Twas disheartening. There were few mistakes. I ate only one line. And forgot only one line. The others didn't miss any that I remember.

We had the Kelsidanari family over for lunch today. They brought their aunt as well. Both of my grandfathers came into town to eat our juicy hamburgers with us. Missa Lyn brought yummy cupcakes. While they were hear the littles hunted eggs. At that time I was inside doing dishes and cleaning up. While they were here we swapped some pretty funny stories. Maybe one day I will tell you one.

I am off to clean my gun.

Bye Ya'll!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad! I bet you looked pretty anyways!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Thanks Jaz. Youth night is Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

I think ENCHANTED is cute too! Not like I'd watch it every day, but hey. Ya know that dude up there singing when Robert and Giselle were dancing? Yeah well he was the same guy that sings "Beautiful Distaster". Thought that was cool.

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

yup that is cool. Banquet is Friday! I haven't made the wrap/shrug thing. OHHHH!

Unknown said...

I Love John McLoughlin! That song is mine and Sara's favorite! So good!