Sunday, November 11, 2007

Patriot Basketball











Wow they mean small when they say it! That last one is itty bitty. I took a good number of pictures but none of them are really any good. The first one on the page cracks me up. It coulda been so good. It is clear and bright enough{(mind you the only one that was clear and bright w/o editing softwere) but there is a basketball in the way. Who woulda figured as a basketball would get in the way at a basketball game? I am sure I never would have. LOL




5 comments:

Emma said...

ooh these are good pics! (tho not as cute as Meg's! lol) The first one is kina cool cause you can see his hand reaching for it ya know... and the black and white one is good.
~Emy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bitty. I have more I just didn't post em all. Once you have seen this set you have seen em all.
Lady

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. yeah, I took a picture last year when the ball was coming straight at me...I don't know how or why I snapped the picture, but I did. So, the dude chasing the ball doesn't have a head!!!! He has a BASKETBALL!! hehehehe. It's really great. :)
Anyways, yeah, I like them...
~Hannah

Anonymous said...

Great pics, girl! Thanks for letting me know! :)
Mrs. Susie

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are welcome.

Lady