Monday, November 26, 2007

Brandon and Nopey

This is gonna be short but I wanted to update.

Today we got onto the topic of Nicole and Brandon. Nopey for some odd reason, will not believe that there is a "Brandon and Nicole". She kept sayin' "NO. They are not. I won't believe it till she tells me." Mind you that at our house Nicole and Brandon have been a topic of discussion for a while now. She has know for over a month now that they were "gonna get married"(not anytime soon; with officialness comes eventual marriage. Understood. Good). So she doesn't believe me. Well not quite anyway.

See I told you I was gonna be brief. Mom didn't think I could. It is only a ONE(ish) paragraph post. Ha-ha-haaaaa. I did it!

Ok I am done. Love ya'll


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, good job Bekah! :P LOL... I usually have the opposite problem.. I go to post thinking I have *so* much to write, only to find out that I don't have so much after all... ;D
Anyway that's funny... can't you just get Nicole to tell Nopey herself?
How did you think play practice went last night? I thought it was pretty good... too bad Joel left so ya'll didn't get to practice much... I am getting nervous, but I think maybe it is FINALLY coming together... maybe....
~Emy

Anonymous said...

Dear me, you! Was thinkin to call Cole myself today. But got caught up on the phone with a little redheaded chit.

Anonymous said...

eheheheh... who would that be?? ahaha...
~emy