Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hayride!

Ya'll I had a blast last night. We went out into the middle of nowhere to have a bonfire and a hayride and sing songs and just to be with other Jesus lovers. It was great. We started singing while on the hayride and J. Alan wanted to sing Jesus loves me. So we did and then he wanted to sing Deep and wide and so we did. But then he wanted Jesus love me again and since we are nice peoples we sang it again. It didn't satisfy him though he kept wanting to sing that song. He loves it. He looked up at me with his big excited eyes and whispered "Let's sing all the Jesus songs!". I of course had to check into that with "What Jesus songs?". The reply "Jesus Loves Me".

Jazzy. I had met her before but I learned about her by experience yesterday. Talk about more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Lou~La~Belle got to be with her guy. Yeah for them!!!!! I am being genuine!

Mr. David spoke on the faithfulness of God. We did the "God is good" repeat thing with faithfulness and merciful in place of good. God is faithful. The examples of His faithfulness are endless.

Have I ever mentioned that I love the book of Romans? I do. Our pastor is going through Romans on Sunday Mornings. He has been preachin' some pretty awesome sermons and this morning was no exceptions. It was on Romans 2: 17-29 and self righteousness. Right now we are at the bad news. The bad news of condemnation. We are all sinners. Soon we will come to the beauty of Christ's finished work on the cross (what that means) and b/c of the foundation that is being laid we will hopefully, appreciate it all the more. You have to be lost and know it to be saved.

Sorry about the ginormous gap in between posts.

Lady

12 comments:

Emma said...

hahaha, Jazzy is definitely fun and definitely a one-of-a-kind person! :P LOL!
ooh I love Romans too!!
luvya,
EMY

Hannah Hobbs said...

Yeah, Jazzy's quite herself.:)
Anyways, yeah, the hayride was awesomeness...
REALLYYYY looking forward to school tomorrow...not.
Anyways, gotta go,
Nan

Anonymous said...

hem... I do NOT live "Out into the middle of nowhere"!!!! Well, maybe to some people...=) Yes Jazzy is neat i hope i can get to know her better...

"BLUE"

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Which one is "blue"? Well I didn't want to say where.
Lady

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Which one is "blue"? Well I didn't want to say where.
Lady

Anonymous said...

O it's ok Lady... i was just giving you a hard time!!!! no prob..! Honest!

I'm one of the King girls and i have brown hair... and i'm the short one... there are lots of people that have my name... you know two at least... and they were there...

"BLUE" King...

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Thanks Blue. I knew you were royalty I just didn't know which one. You do know who I am right. How are things at "no where"? When is the next ball game?

Emma said...

Hey yeah I guess it didn't go THAT well but it was... OKAY... you know... yeah we do need to pray for guys. :P That sounds funny.
Luvya,
Bitty

Anonymous said...

All that Jazz is great. I miss her.:( Somebody tell her to post or at least comment me! Waaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Yes i do know who you are... I know your Grandpa too... used to go to church with him... Things are good... ummm... do you mean my bubba's ball game... if you do it's this Friday but i can't go got a band thingy =( "Snif" well better go...

"BLUE"


o and emy you have totally lost me... mind explaining what you mean...?

Emma said...

oh sorry I was talkin to Bekah about play practice... replying to a comment she left on my blog. ;D
Are you who I think you are, and why "BLUE"?
~Emy

Anonymous said...

O okey dokey and if you think i'm who i am than yes!!!! =P Blue because my Granddad calls me Hannah Blue... sooo... Blue is what i decided to call myself... =P


"BLUE"