Friday, June 20, 2008

Why do we even have these things? I hardly write things that I could even begin to know how to title!

Yesterday, in an attempt to keep the natives from devouring each other, we drug the spinning water thing into the back yard. The spinning water thing kept them in a good mood and away from each others throats. (First we just went outside to play then we played with bubbles then brought out he big guns) That was the beginning of our water adventures. Ok so we really didn't' do much with water yesterday just ran through the sprinkler in the morning and swam at Mrs. Danari's house that evening.

Also yesterday, some guy came to our house (we didn't know he was coming) to look at the place where our roof leaks upstairs in the bathroom. Ya - no one was dressed for the day. Thankfully we had company Wednesday night so I slept in my day clothes.

Ooo! I slept all the way through the night last night! Yeah! I haven't been sleeping well or feeling good but it looks like I might be getting better. Hopefully!

Back to join the first paragraph. Swimming! Beans was so afraid of the water at first. She sat on the side with mom for a good long time but after a while mom said that she had to get in. " I want mommy! I want mommy!" "Yeah, pretty much you can't have mommy but you can wave as we pass by!" That was gist of our conversation at first. She would get sorta excited
b/c I mentioned mom ( she thought we'd let her out) and started to wave then, as we passed, on our conversation would begin again. "Don't like it! Don't like it!" "Beans, your fine. You are going to like it whether you do or not."
She did eventually like the water and sat on a floaty mat thing while I pushed her around the pool.

J. Alan, the little man in my lap right now, loved the pool. It took him a few minutes to warm up, very few. He is going to tell you all about it.

" I swimmed in the water. I goed in the water and I sinked and I got on the boat and it was sinking and I had to get out."

This boat happened to be Mr. K. He rode and played with him till they were both tired out. I was glad he was there to keep track of J. Alan. His being there meant that I didn't have run around so much. I spent a very leisurely evening in the pool floating around on noodles or other flotation devices. Quite relaxing.

When we were done Ar made Amish bread (I "helped") and our littles ate the Danari kitchen out of snacks. They know where to find good snacks. That house is never lacking good food. I hope the bread turned out. We had to sub junkit vanilla ice cream mix for vanilla pudding. It smelled great so it should have tasted good as well.

That is enough of me rambling about nothing you want to hear. I need to go get ready for Heath b/c she is coming to play with me today. We are going to do something special for lunch but don't know what at of yet. She is bringing us a move called Lorna Doone. I read the youth version of the book. I liked it ok. She says it is a good movie so we'll see.

I would like to leave you with a Bible verse but I don't have one jumping out at me right now but I will leave you with this admonition. Stay in the word. Study it day and night ask God to write it on you heart. Ask Him to cause it to increase you faith b/c "faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God."

Love and please continue to keep me in your prayers.

~Lady

p.s. Please pray for the Danari family. Their roof is leaking after being newly put on (by new I mean the left overs are still in their yard) among other things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure. :) After she took off the 10 inches, then she just layered it. I had used sponge rollers when I had that photo taken.
Thanks!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

The sponge rollers is what I wanted to know about. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do I know the Danari's? Jw...

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Ummm you've met them.

Anonymous said...

OH I get it. It is who I thought then. I just couldn't seem to get the last name to make sense... now I get it. :)