Tuesday, April 8, 2008

When you don't test you go to testing anyway !

This morning I saw and spoke to a tired Lana Marie at testing. She was dropping off her testing brothers. Pray for her-wedding plans are at a stall. I played with Heather and Emy too.



Most of the seniors were at testing b/c of a sibling or could be so they had song practice today. They are sounding pretty good. The vocals need some work but the music ROCKS! Well not literally but, it sounds great and the vocals are bad just a bit rough. Twon't take anything to smooth them out.



AND drum roll please! Hannah Elizabeth for the first time that I have known her and I have known her 7 years wore jeans AND a t-shirt. She looked beautimous as usual by the way. Her hair and make up was still done up in usual Judy fashion. Hannah dear I love you and I don't care whether you show up in formal always or holey jeans. It doesn't matter what you wear.

The t-shirt was their senior shirts with every ones name on them. Twas grey. They are nice.



Bro. Larry had a retirement party on Saturday and at it they had black lite puppets. I videoed them. It isn't the best performance but it is a taste of black light puppets. Beanie loved the puppets she sat mesmerized. Mouth open, stark still, eyes wide t'was a funny site then all of a sudden, as if roused from a trance she would smile at daddy, clap and maybe even let out of small squeal of delight.



I must be off dear bloggers. Leave me comments per faber(that is Dixie 'panish).

~Lady

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Judy wore jeans and a T-shirt!?!?(gasp) You tease! :-P

Anonymous said...

No I am in earnest! I was just as appalled as you are. lol

Anonymous said...

Ladies and Gentlemen (okay, so just ladies) I am here to confirm that these rumors are indeed true.

But it wasn't just any t-shirt you know, I did design it. ;)

Appalled Lady? This is getting serious! :)

Unknown said...

Lady, heard about what happened. Just want you to know I'm praying for you. Love you!

The Lovely Lime said...

I misseth your postings deary!! When you have time, and a computer, post!! Tell us how you are doing!
-Limmme