Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heresy pervading our churches

In this postmodern world where man is glorified above all else it is increasingly important to be able to tell truth from lie, especially in the church. I wanted to share will all my doctrine sensitive friends some sites that speak on the fallacy of the emergent church. As of right now all I can do is post link. I myself am looking into its lie but am able to expose its false teaching from my own mind. I would encourage each one of you to carve out some time to look at these sites and read these articles or at least skim them. Thanks Ya'll!
The Gospel: Conventional vs. Emerging

You might be emergent if...

Search "Emerging church"

These are the only links I have time to get. A little one just awoke. Please, please, please take the time to look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You might be emergent if..." is great.
You might be a southern baptist if in the bulletin, the word BROTHERHOOD is always followed by the word BREAKFAST. Sorry, I couldn't resist!:P

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

hahaaha

Tis a scary thing. This invasion of the "church" with such heresy.